Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog the first


Without wandering to far into the weeds, my first attempt at a blog didn't work out too well, being a code-challenged artist with a need to get to the selling-my-art part pronto. But I got a keyboard and I'm not afraid to use it!

So here we go again. I've joined the working world of daily painters, sorta, less rather than more for the last weeks, but I've got images of a stack of small works over yonder at my website, www.woodsarts.com. This one is Upper Crater Meadows, John Muir Trail. Now 'deese is my kinda weeds to get lost in!

Not all are Sierra Nevada high country, some are seasidish, flowerish, wildlifish and any otherish subject that tickled my ishy fancy at the time. I've got boxes, albums, drawers full of travel photos. Likely I have enough for a year of dailies without a repeat. Stay tuned, thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment